Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
Why Social Security matters and how to get the most out of it
Chances are that your clients and prospects don’t know enough about Social Security, including how much they can expect to receive in benefits. That knowledge gap represents a powerful opportunity for financial professionals.
Why we created this program:
- Conversations about Social Security can add value to clients of all ages and career stages.
- You can turn stress and uncertainty about a critical retirement income decision into a clear course of action.
- By proactively sharing insight about Social Security, you can position yourself as a one-stop provider of comprehensive retirement planning guidance.
- Helping people make an informed decision about when to begin collecting benefits presents a natural way to ask for referrals.
The share of wallet for advisor firms that are the main source of retirement advice is 72%.*
*Source: NAPA, Oct. 13, 2021. https://www.napa-net.org/news-info/daily-news/providing-retirement-advice-critical-growing-share-wallet
In this program, we explore how financial professionals can
- Initiate conversations about Social Security with clients and prospects at different stages of their careers
- Guide clients through a five-step framework for evaluating a range of potential collection strategies
- Use Social Security conversations as a natural way to ask for referrals