Nuveen has a long standing partnership dating back to 2010 with SEI Trust Company serving as Trustee of the Nuveen/SEI Trust Company Investment Trust (Trust). SEI Trust Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company, a leading global provider of institutional and private client wealth management solutions. SEI maintains ultimate fiduciary authority over the management of the Trust with Nuveen affiliated advisers serving in fiduciary roles as investment sub-advisers.
14 sub-funds covering a range of investment strategies
The Trust currently has 14 sub-funds covering a range of investment strategies in addition to the Nuveen TIAA Lifecycle Blend CIT series’ target-date vintages.
- Nuveen Core Impact Bond Fund
- Nuveen Emerging Markets Debt Fund
- Nuveen Global Infrastructure Fund
- Nuveen International Growth Fund
- Nuveen Intermediate (5-10) Corporate Bond Fund
- Nuveen Long (10-20) Corporate Bond Fund
- Nuveen Long (20-30) Corporate Bond Fund
- Nuveen Multi Sector Fixed Income Fund
- Nuveen TIAA Lifecycle Blend Series (all funds)
- Nuveen TIAA Lifecycle Index Series (all funds)
- Nuveen Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund
- Nuveen Ultra-Long (20+) STRIPS Fund
- NWQ Flexible Income Fund
- NWQ International Value Fund
- Santa Barbara Dividend Growth Fund
- Winslow Large Cap Growth Fund
Learn more about how Nuveen's CITs can work for you
If you are a plan sponsor, advisor or consultant that would like to learn more about the investment strategies Nuveen can offer within a CIT wrapper, please complete the following form*:
SEI Trust Company (the “Trustee”) serves as the Trustee of the Fund and maintains ultimate fiduciary authority over the management of, and the investments made, in the Fund. The Fund is part of a Collective Investment Trust (the “Trust”) operated by the Trustee. The Trustee is a trust company organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company (SEI).