Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
Skills sharpened through Covid-19 lend advantages to private capital managers in 2022
Covid-19 was a proof point for private capital providers with scale, execution capabilities and strong private equity relationships. Churchill’s Randy Schwimmer and Jason Strife discuss how these sharpened skills will help managers to face the challenges of 2022 in this Q&A with Private Debt Investor. Additional topics covered include:
- Observations in origination trends and hot deal sectors for 2022
- The increase in number of larger unitranche financings that are taking share from the broadly syndicated loan market
- How investors can get comfortable with the additional risks that come with investing in higher yielding junior capital
- How equity co-investments can complement private debt strategies
- How rising rates and an inflationary environment create opportunities for private debt