Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
A good time for private debt
In a Q&A feature for the 2023 Preqin Global Private Debt Report, Churchill’s Ken Kencel discusses the outlook for fundraising and why large private credit managers are best placed to prosper in the current macro environment.
Key themes discussed include:
- How volatility and limited capital availability in public credit markets is driving activity for private debt managers
- How the firm is navigating uncertain times and structuring deals in the current environment
- Recent trends in origination, pricing, leverage, deal terms and target markets
- The importance of dry powder, scale and relationships in the direct lending market
- The outlook for private debt fundraising and investor allocation