Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
Nuveen receives multiple 2020 Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards
- 2016-2020 Best Mixed Assets Large Fund Company - 5 consecutive years
- 2020 Best Fixed Income Large Fund Company
- 15 individual fund awards
Best Fund Awards
Reflecting the breadth and expertise of Nuveen and their investment teams, these funds received Lipper Fund Awards from Refinitiv for Class I Shares over the 3-, 5- or 10-year periods ending 30 Nov 2019.
- Nuveen Equity Long/Short Fund Over 10 years out of 51 Alternative Long/Short Equity Market Funds
- Nuveen High Yield Municipal Bond Fund Over 10 years out of 87 High Yield Municipal Debt Funds
- Nuveen Real Asset Income Fund Over 5 years out of 71 Real Return Funds
- Nuveen California High Yield Municipal Bond Fund Over 3 and 10 years out of 111 and 84 California Municipal Debt Funds
- Nuveen California Intermediate Municipal Bond Fund Over 3 years out of 40 California Intermediate Municipal Debt Funds
- Nuveen Massachusetts Municipal Bond Fund Over 5 years out of 34 Massachusetts Municipal Debt Funds
- Nuveen Minnesota Municipal Bond Fund Over 3, 5 and 10 years out of 35, 33 and 25 Minnesota Municipal Debt Funds
- TIAA-CREF Emerging Markets Debt Fund Over 5 years out of 172 Emerging Markets Hard Currency Debt Funds
- TIAA-CREF Lifecycle 2010 Fund Over 5 and 10 years out of 68 and 54 Mixed-Asset Target 2010 Funds
- TIAA-CREF Lifecycle Index 2060 Fund Over 5 years out of 34 Mixed-Asset Target 2060 Funds
- TIAA-CREF Real Estate Securities Fund Over 3 and 5 (Premier Class) years out of 204 and 183 Real Estate Funds
For delivering consistently strong, risk-adjusted performance, these funds were honored as Best Fund among their respective categories over the 3-, 5-, or 10-year periods ending 30 Nov 2019.
Before investing, carefully consider fund investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. For this and other information that should be read carefully, please request a prospectus or summary prospectus from your financial professional or Nuveen at 866.833.0553.
Mutual fund investing involves risk; principal loss is possible. There is no guarantee that the Funds’ investment objectives will be achieved.
Not all products are available at all firms. Please check with your firm for availability. For current performance and rankings, please visit nuveen.com/mututal-funds.
The Nuveen Family of Funds and the TIAA-CREF Funds are distinct fund families that comprise different investment products, each with its own features, terms and conditions, fee structures and risk factors. Please note, there are no exchange privileges between the two fund families.
The investment advisory services, strategies and expertise of TIAA Investments, a division of Nuveen, are provided by Teachers Advisors, LLC and TIAA-CREF Investment Management, LLC. Nuveen Securities, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.