The Morningstar Fund Compare tool quickly evaluates different funds against one another. In addition to Nuveen funds, add any MF, CEF or ETF available from Morningstar. Important information and disclosures are included after you click Generate Report. Please ensure to enable pop-ups in your browser.
The Morningstar Portfolio Review tool compares and analyzes your portfolio holdings. In addition to Nuveen funds, add any MF, CEF or ETF available from Morningstar. Important information and disclosures are included after you click Generate Report. Please ensure to enable pop-ups in your browser.
Tools are currently unavailable for use on mobile. Please visit the desktop site.
Quickly evaluate different MFs, CEFs and ETFs against one another
Generate a detailed analysis of your portfolio holdings including MFs, CEFs and ETFs
Municipal Bond Ladder Tool
Learn how a laddered portfolio may perform in rising rate environments
Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
The mid-market proves its worth in a downturn
In this latest expert Q&A with Private Debt Investor, Churchill’s Mat Linett and Randy Schwimmer discuss how latest financing trends are moving in favor of private debt and answer top questions regarding the general outlook for private debt as an asset class in 2023.
In terms of hot sectors, they highlight engineering services. Consulting companies that provide services to municipalities largely for infrastructure type projects.
Top questions addressed include:
- In today’s world of economic uncertainty and recession fears, what is your general outlook for private debt as an asset class in 2023?
- How are rising interest rates and tighter monetary policies impacting mid-market lenders and borrowers? Does this change the way you are evaluating companies in the current environment?
- What do you observe in terms of origination trends and hot deal sectors for 2023?
- How are higher asset yields and the denominator effect affecting private credit portfolio allocations?
- What are your expectations for loan defaults in 2023 and how will valuations hold up versus public markets?
- What’s the future of the asset class over the next five years?
- Responsible investing continues to grow in importance. How are private debt managers aligning with private equity sponsors and borrowers, while integrating ESG considerations into their investment processes?
The private debt story is better than ever. Managers with differentiated sourcing relationships can achieve record volumes when overall deal flow is down.”
Alternatives Collaboration in the middle market
In this latest keynote with Private Equity International, Churchill’s Jason Strife and Anne Philpott discuss collaboration in middle market private equity and the opportunity for equity co-investments amid today’s challenging economic environment.
Alternatives A good time for private debt
Churchill’s Ken Kencel on private debt fundraising and why large private credit managers are best placed to prosper in the current macro environment.
Investment Outlook Looking ahead: U.S. private credit in an age of scarcity
For over a decade, including through COVID-19, the tide of capital has flowed mostly in one direction: into markets.
Responsible investing incorporates Environmental Social Governance (ESG) factors that may affect exposure to issuers, sectors, industries, limiting the type and number of investment opportunities available, which could result in excluding investments that perform well. ESG integration incorporates financially relevant ESG factors into investment research in support of portfolio management for actively managed strategies. Financial relevancy of ESG factors varies by asset class and investment strategy. Applicability of ESG factors may differ across investment strategies. ESG factors are among many factors considered in evaluating an investment decision, and unless otherwise stated in the relevant offering memorandum or prospectus, do not alter the investment guidelines, strategy or objectives.
You are on the site for: Financial Professionals and Individual Investors. You can switch to the site for: Institutional Investors or Global Investors
Please be advised, this content is restricted to financial professional access only.
Login or register as a financial professional to gain access to this information.
Not registered yet? Register