Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
Private debt roars back to life
Barely 18 months after the U.S. economy seemed to be imploding, market conditions have rebounded spectacularly. Jason Strife, head of junior capital and private equity solutions at Churchill Asset Management, joins a roundtable discussion, moderated by Private Debt Investor, on the current state of the private debt market.
Key themes discussed include
- Potential caveats of the especially strong rebound
- Key challenges of operating in current conditions
- Concerns over inflation
- Potential pitfalls of the CLO and BDC markets that are yet to surface
- Effects of the transition away from LIBOR to SOFR on U.S. middle market lenders
- Trend of opening private debt investing to retail investors
- Danger zones with deal terms
- Investors increasing debt allocations
- Advantages of more established managers in today’s competitive market