Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
Investing in the new global infrastructure economy
In a recent interview in the Preqin Global Infrastructure 2022 report, Biff Ourso and Andy Deihl of Nuveen Infrastructure discuss how changing global demographics and structural trends are creating opportunities for private infrastructure to invest in the transition to a low carbon economy.
Key themes discussed include
- The expansion of offshore wind globally
- Innovation through technologies such as carbon capture, green hydrogen and renewable energy storage
- Continued growth and investment in data, 5G roll-out, and IoT
- New methods of urban planning and smart city design
- Implications of the Bipartisan Infrastructure bill
- Improving upon frameworks that promote public-private partnerships