Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
Collaboration in the middle market
In this latest keynote with Private Equity International, Churchill’s Jason Strife and Anne Philpott discuss collaboration in middle market private equity and the opportunity for equity co-investments amid today’s challenging economic environment.
In a crowded market, co-investors with execution capabilities, responsiveness, the ability to speak fluently across the balance sheet and provide capital solutions to GPs are the ones who stand out as strong partners.
Key themes discussed include:
- How market complexity can lead to very attractive opportunities for institutions with co-investment capabilities.
- The major risks associated with co-investing.
- What to look for in a good co-investment opportunity.
- How middle market companies and funds are consistently outperforming and proving to be attractively resilient.
- The future of co-investments as a tool to strengthen relationships with LPs and GPs.
We want to know the people seated
at the table well so we can focus on
relationship-based sourcing and
gain an in-depth understanding of the
co-investments we make.