Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
Events to engage the next generation
A thoughtful event strategy can bolster your efforts to engage your next generation of high net worth clients and retain wealth transfer assets.
Following is an excerpt from Nuveen’s guide to planning events that can help you initiate relationships and remain a trusted advisor to the whole family.
When it comes to events, the possibilities are nearly endless. You could implement any of the following ideas – or use them for inspiration to create your own.
- Organize tailgating at a college football game
- Host your own golf tournament or plan a Top Golf event
- Reserve multiple lanes at a bowling alley for a bowling party
- Rent out a local art gallery for a cocktail party
- Hire a food truck to come to your office or house for dinner
- Choose – or invent – a holiday for a gathering:
- Summer clambake or barbecue at a park
- Grandparents’ Day multi-generation party
- Halloween Trunk or Treat party at your office where kids collect candy from decorated cars
- Hire someone with specialized expertise and offer a unique experience:
- Jewelry designer for a theme party focused on turning inherited gems into new pieces
- Antique expert for your own version of Antiques Roadshow
- Palm reader for a fortune-telling party
- Golf pro for a weekly group golf class
- Photographer for professional family photos during a hayride or apple picking
- Wine expert for a global wine-tasting party
No matter which event you choose, it’s critical to execute it well. That means planning out what you’ll do and when you’ll do it.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact your Nuveen Advisor Consultant or call 800.221.9271.