Login to access your documents and resources.
Natural capital: The future of land investments
Natural capital and the ecosystem services it provides are the foundation of both human wellbeing and our economic system. It has never been clearer that responsible stewardship of our land-based assets is essential to long-term productivity. By improving the management and measurement of these assets we can develop a richer and more resilient base of natural capital. In a recent keynote interview with Agri Investor, Cristina Hastings Newsome and Skye Macpherson discuss natural capital and its role in enhancing and protecting nature, climate and people.
- What natural capital is and why it matters
- Measuring the value of ecosystem services derived from natural capital
- Real-life examples of nature-based solutions that enhance nature, climate and people
- How management can affect natural capital’s financial valuation and performance
- Technology’s role in increasing efficiency and reducing environmental impacts
Alternatives 2021 Timberland Sustainability Report
We are pleased to present the 2021 Timberland Sustainability Report, which underscores our enduring sustainability ethic and highlights our commitment to environmentally sustainable forest management.
Alternatives Regenerative agriculture: principles and practices in action
Regenerative agriculture has recently attracted significant attention for its contribution to mitigate climate change.