Login to access your documents and resources.
Global Thoughts Newsletter: Spring 2023
Nuveen Natural Capital shares updates on their global operations, including recent acquisitions, initiatives and leadership insights in the latest Global Thoughts newsletter.
In this edition
- Retirement from Nuveen Natural Capital: Matt Bull, CEO Australia
- Red River Pine Acquisition: a diverse US South timberland property suited to active management
- Employee Spotlight: introducing Richard Haight, Head of Global Timberland Transactions
- Insights: Women in Agriculture Conference 2022
- Introducing Kristina Hermanson, Head of APAC and Africa
Alternatives Why natural capital now?
Over the past year, impacts related to the Covid-19 pandemic and the war in Ukraine have produced major supply chain disruptions contributing to market volatility, historically high inflation rates and aggressive monetary policies.
Alternatives Inflation hedging ability of natural capital investments
Our research shows that farmland and timberland investments continue to serve as a hedge against inflation and provide tools for investors to build resilient portfolios.
Alternatives Can impact strategies realize financial and environmental goals?
A growing number of investors are looking to incorporate ESG-focused investments into portfolios, and the market for environmentally themed impact investing is on the up.