Login to access your documents and resources.
Please select your country from the list below. If you would like to access this website for a country not listed there, please select “Other Countries" (including for use by intermediaries).
Confirm Your Location
Proceed to Legal Acceptance
- PRIIPS KIDs & KIIDs
- Data Protection Notice
- NGIF Remuneration Policy
- UK Tax Reporting Regime Calculations
- Annual Report
- Sustainability-related disclosures
- Shareholder Rights Directive Engagement Policy
- Implementation of Shareholder Rights Directive Engagement Policy – Annual Report
- Summary of Investor Rights – CBDF
- Semi-Annual Report
- Nuveen Global Investors Fund UK Investor Report
For French investors
Hong Kong office
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate, and shares may be worth more or less than their original cost when redeemed.
Net Asset Value (NAV) is the amount per share an investor would receive if they sold shares that day. Change refers to the increase or decrease in the fund's NAV from the previous trading day. % Change is the same, stated in terms of percent.