Login to access your documents and resources.
Investing in the New Global Infrastructure Economy
In a recent interview in the Preqin Global Infrastructure 2022 report, Biff Ourso and Andy Deihl of Nuveen Infrastructure discuss how changing global demographics and structural trends are creating opportunities for private infrastructure to invest in the transition to a low carbon economy.
Key themes discussed include
- The expansion of offshore wind globally
- Innovation through technologies such as carbon capture, green hydrogen and renewable energy storage
- Continued growth and investment in data, 5G roll-out, and IoT
- New methods of urban planning and smart city design
- Implications of the Bipartisan Infrastructure bill
- Improving upon frameworks that promote public-private partnerships
What does COP26 mean for global investors in renewable energy?
The implications of the agreements made in Glasgow at the COP26 were discussed at a recent Glennmont Partners from Nuveen event.
Power supply stability in a renewables world
Glennmont Partners from Nuveen recently held an online webinar discussing the emerging batteries energy storage market.
2022 Agribusiness ESG and Sustainability Report
AGR Partners’ investment approach and firm culture are strengthened by our embrace of sustainability.