How inclusive is infrastructure?
Nuveen, in partnership with Infrastructure Investor, explores how investment firms are responding to the heightened awareness of diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) among both investors and employees.
In the report we identify a set of 11 questions that we consider investment firms should be asking themselves as they embrace DE&I. A cross-section of private markets firms, investors and ESG experts responded.
The 11 questions
- What does DE&I mean to you?
- How do you measure success?
- What is the link between DE&I and performance?
- Do your DE&I initiatives really work?
- How do you engage with investors?
- How do you support a multi-generational workforce?
- How do you ensure DE&I across the portfolio?
- What are the big challenges in meeting targets?
- How do you foster a sense of belonging?
- How does DE&I factor into the transition to a low-carbon economy?
- How inclusive is your recruitment and talent development policy?
Download the report to learn more about how infrastructure is tackling the DE&I challenge.