Login to access your documents and resources.
The client portal are currently unavailable
Timberland sustainability report 2018
- The report summarizes Nuveen’s continuous improvement in meeting timber-related key performance indicators (KPIs) aligned with the U.N.-backed Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Farmland Guidelines.
- For 2017, Nuveen achieved 100% scores on 10 of the 16 KPIs, with no score below 75%. The report also covers progress in meeting targets for advancing the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Nuveen’s responsible timberland investing practices and due diligence process are part of a thoughtful forestry management approach.
- View timberland holdings by tree type, acreage and country on a global map.
- Productivity and protection at Lewis and Clark Timberlands in the U.S. Pacific Northwest illustrate Nuveen’s commitment to sustainability.
Farmland investments are less developed, more illiquid and less transparent compared to traditional asset classes. Investments will be subject to risks generally associated with the ownership of real estate-related assets and foreign investing, including changes in economic conditions, currency values, environmental risks, the cost of and ability to obtain insurance and risks related to leasing of properties.