2022 clean energy sustainability report
This report sets out Glennmont from Nuveen’s work on ESG in 2022 across both our team and the portfolio of assets we manage. We continue to do more work to enhance the integration of ESG into all our processes and portfolio management activities, to ensure that we continue to lead by example with regards to the responsible management of infrastructure funds and assets.
We expect 2023 to be defined by further work on:
- Continuing to implement EU SFDR and Taxonomy regulation, across applicable strategies
- New partnerships to advance sustainability in our supply chains
- Further develop our support to local communities. Relevant workstreams we are looking into include community funding of local initiatives at our assets, partnership collaborations with local organizations and educational programs
- Refinement and enhancement of our ESG KPIs
- Further alignment with Nuveen's responsible investment strategy and further development of our policies and approach to Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
We hope that you find this report informative and welcome any inquiries that you may have.