This site has been created for exclusive use by institutional investors only and does not take into account investment objectives, financial situation or specific needs of any individual investor. Information should not be the sole basis for any investment decision.
If you are not an institutional client, consultant or financial professional and are looking for more information about mutual funds and other products at Nuveen, please visit our site at www.nuveen.com.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. All investments involve some degree of risk including loss of principal. Investment objectives may not be met.
By agreeing you are confirming you are being truthful, acknowledging you have read the information above and accept the terms and conditions set out with this site and meeting the intended audience requirement for this site. Not all content on this site is appropriate or applicable for the general public and we cannot guarantee consequences with the use of this information by unauthorized or unintended users. Content on this site may not be redistributed and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or provide a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Symphony Asset Management
About Symphony Asset Management
Symphony Asset Management applies a team-based, event-focused approach to rigorous fundamental research, valuation and risk analysis across the corporate capital structure, identifying and translating relative value into desired risk/reward outcomes for clients.
- Proven investment acumen: Informed investment decisions with a keen understanding of relative value and macroeconomic risk
- Responsive client service: Exceeding the expectations and needs of clients, their advisors and consultants
- Advanced systems and support: Adaptable infrastructure in ever-evolving investment, regulatory and technological landscapes
Risk management is paramount
- Begins during individual company research and managed through the portfolio construction process
- Overseen by dedicated committees focused on counterparties, valuation methodologies, and trade oversight
- Enhanced by independent risk-management and compliance groups that evaluate regulatory and compliance risks
Client- focused, solution oriented
Our fixed income strategies
- Bank loans
- High yield
- Convertible bonds
- Multi-strategy credit
- Long-short high yield credit
- Convertible arbitrage
- Opportunistic event driven
- Structured products
- Liquid alternatives
Our equity strategies
- Large-cap growth
- Mid-cap core
- Small-cap core
- Low volatility
- Market-neutral equity
- Long-short equity
- Liquid alternatives
* As of 30 Jun 2019.