The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in growth-oriented equity securities of large-cap U.S. companies that demonstrate sustainable ESG characteristics.
The Fund is actively managed and is not managed in reference to a benchmark. Investors invest in shares of the Fund. The Fund is suitable for long-term investors that are prepared to accept a moderate to high level of volatility. Please see the Key Investor Information Document(s) for more information.
Winslow Capital seeks to outperform the benchmark over the long term and utilises an investment process driven by fundamental analysis with an underlying valuation discipline:
- Identify investment universe using a quantitative screen of large capitalisation companies
- Qualitatively assess and identify purchase candidates through bottom-up research
- Conduct active research review, seeking quality companies with above-average earnings growth
- Apply valuation disciplines to further narrow purchase candidates
- Assess ESG & controversy inputs to emphasize leaders, avoid laggards and exclude companies with material ESG concerns
- Construct portfolio of approximately 50-60 stocks that is distinguishable from the benchmark