A world of opportunity
When choosing cities, real estate investors, developers and occupiers need to take into account an abundance of factors, with the quality of life, demographic shifts and regulatory frameworks being one of many.
In this article, PERE speaks with the global research team at Nuveen Real Estate to understand the opportunities and challenges for cities hoping to attract investment, and to find out their long-term views on real estate as a solid investment choice. The following questions are also discussed:
- What are some of the main trends shaping city economies?
- What are some of the main differences between global gateway cities and regional hubs?
- What are some of the sustainability risks and opportunities within urban areas?
- What are some of the key ingredients city leaders need to focus on to make their local economies thrive?
- How are you viewing private real estate as an investment opportunity today?
Taking sustainability into account helps investors futureproof their real estate portfolios.