Login to access your documents and resources.
A world of opportunity
When choosing cities, real estate investors, developers and occupiers need to take into account an abundance of factors, with the quality of life, demographic shifts and regulatory frameworks being one of many.
In this article, PERE speaks with the global research team at Nuveen Real Estate to understand the opportunities and challenges for cities hoping to attract investment, and to find out their long-term views on real estate as a solid investment choice. The following questions are also discussed:
- What are some of the main trends shaping city economies?
- What are some of the main differences between global gateway cities and regional hubs?
- What are some of the sustainability risks and opportunities within urban areas?
- What are some of the key ingredients city leaders need to focus on to make their local economies thrive?
- How are you viewing private real estate as an investment opportunity today?
Taking sustainability into account helps investors futureproof their real estate portfolios.
Real estate A historic opportunity for European real estate debt
In their latest roundtable, PERE speaks with Christian Janssen, Head of Real Estate Debt, Europe, on the rise in ‘green’ loans, key differentiators of real estate debt compared to other asset classes and the significant opportunities that lie ahead amid the current market climate.
Real estate Trending themes in real estate securities and carbon reduction
This paper explores the intersection of investments in real estate securities and carbon reduction policy and why now can be compelling from both an environmental and an economic standpoint.
Real estate Isn’t it all just real estate?
Explore frequently asked questions about the role of public versus private real estate.