Login to access your documents and resources.
The future of land
In a recent interview for Preqin’s Global Natural Resources Report 2022, Martin Davies, Global Head of Nuveen Natural Capital, discusses how biodiversification, sustainability and technology will help shape excellent prospects for the natural resources industry.
Key themes discussed:
- The economic prospects for the natural resources industry
- Why natural capital is uniquely positioned to help investors achieve their climate targets and how they can make a difference
- COP26 deforestation pledge effects on investments
- The shifting balance between an asset’s ability to improve carbon sequestration and biodiversity
- Technology – a game changer in farmland and timberland’s future
Alternatives 2021 Timberland Sustainability Report
We are pleased to present the 2021 Timberland Sustainability Report, which underscores our enduring sustainability ethic and highlights our commitment to environmentally sustainable forest management.
Think Carbon optimization Trade-offs between risk, return and net zero carbon
Institutional capital has a powerful role in supporting and accelerating the transition to a low-carbon economy, with many asset owners and managers, along with corporations and countries, setting net zero carbon targets.