Login to access your documents and resources.
Building a low-carbon future through alternatives
In Preqin’s ‘Future of Alternatives 2028’ report, Abigail Dean, Global Head of Strategic Insights at Nuveen Real Assets, recently discussed how innovation across real asset portfolios can drive progress towards a low-carbon economy.
Key themes discussed include
- How the current macroeconomic outlook is shaping our private real estate strategy
- Where the most progress toward achieving our real estate 2040 net-zero target can be made
- The challenges and opportunities pertaining to data capture and analysis
- Frameworks used to report on nature and biodiversity
- The impact technology has made on the progress of renewable energy infrastructure investments
- Future opportunities within alternatives
Alternatives Building resilient natural capital portfolios through diversification
We explore the primary sources of diversification in natural capital investments, focusing on geography, market and crop and species.
EQuilibrium EQuilibrium - infrastructure investment expectations
From inflation hedging and yield to impact goals and climate risk mitigation, investors’ expectations for infrastructure are high.