This site has been created for exclusive use by institutional investors only and does not take into account investment objectives, financial situation or specific needs of any individual investor. Information should not be the sole basis for any investment decision.
If you are not an institutional client, consultant or financial professional and are looking for more information about mutual funds and other products at Nuveen, please visit our site at www.nuveen.com.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. All investments involve some degree of risk including loss of principal. Investment objectives may not be met.
By agreeing you are confirming you are being truthful, acknowledging you have read the information above and accept the terms and conditions set out with this site and meeting the intended audience requirement for this site. Not all content on this site is appropriate or applicable for the general public and we cannot guarantee consequences with the use of this information by unauthorized or unintended users. Content on this site may not be redistributed and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or provide a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
How inclusive are you?
Nuveen, in partnership with Private Equity International (PEI), explores how investment firms are responding to the heightened awareness of diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) among both investors and employees.
In the report we identify a set of 11 questions that we consider investment firms should be asking themselves as they embrace DE&I. A cross-section of private markets firms, investors and ESG experts responded.
The 11 questions
- What does DE&I mean to you?
- How do you measure success?
- What is the link between DE&I and performance?
- Do your DE&I initiatives really work?
- How do you engage with investors?
- How do you support a multi-generational workforce?
- How do you ensure DE&I across the portfolio?
- What are the big challenges in meeting targets?
- How do you foster a sense of belonging?
- How does DE&I factor into the transition to a low-carbon economy?
- How inclusive is your recruitment and talent development policy?
Download the report to learn more about how private equity is tackling the DE&I challenge.