Nuveen Churchill Private Capital Income Fund
This site and the materials herein are directed only to certain types of investors and to persons in jurisdictions where Nuveen Churchill Private Capital Income Fund (“PCAP”) is authorized for distribution.
Complete information about investing in shares of Nuveen Churchill Private Capital Income Fund is available in the prospectus, which should be read carefully to fully understand all of the implications and risks associated with the offering.
Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
PCAP's portfolio is expected to be anchored in a diversified portfolio of middle market senior secured term loans and be enhanced through select middle market junior capital and private equity co-investments sourced across the Churchill platform.
- LP commitments to private equity funds drives robust deal flow & early looks on transactions
- Origination professionals source deals from sticky, long-established relationships
- Ability to provide sizable financing solutions across the capital structure sets us part
Disciplined, well-defined underwriting processes focused on:
- Strong business fundamentals
- Reliable partners
- Limited downside risk
- Top priorities: management expertise, barriers to entry, viable business model
- Target majority senior secured loans with financial covenants
- Selectivity and diversification are the cornerstones of portfolio construction
- Proprietary portfolio management systems and procedures, designed to detect issues early
Our diversified approach will enable the tactical positioning of the portfolio based on current market dynamics.
Differentiated relationships with private equity sponsors through limited partner commitments
Churchill has committed $12 billion to middle market private equity funds driving access to deal flow.
All data as of 31 December 2022.
Diversification is a technique to help reduce risk. It is not guaranteed to protect against loss.