Top 10 answers we give when asked "why work with Nuveen Green Capital?"
While there are various financing options available to the commercial real estate market, our team of experts have several answers about why CRE owners, developers and lenders, should work with Nuveen Green Capital and C-PACE.
Here are 10 of them!
1. Regional teams: We have invested in originations teams in key regions across the U.S. who have built trust within their regional commercial real estate markets and are seen as experts within the C-PACE and CRE industries.
2. Institutional backing: We are owned by trillion-dollar asset management firm, Nuveen, a wholly owned subsidiary of TIAA. This institutional backing provides unparalleled assurance with consistent access to low-cost capital.
3. Entirely in-house: We are vertically integrated and manage the C-PACE process from start to finish, so the entirety of the lending process is done in-house. With over one-and-a-half billion dollars of C-PACE funding deployed, our industry expertise and transaction execution are second-to-none.
4. Industry standard-setters: Our founders, Jessica Bailey and Alexandra Cooley are considered to be industry pioneers who helped design the nation’s first successful C-PACE program.* This history results in deep roots and ties to the public, capital markets, and CRE industries.
5. Hands-on experts: Our consultative approach and expertise help make the C-PACE process turnkey at every step.
6. Senior lender relationships: Our established relationship with senior lenders adds value for clients by helping them secure their full capital stack.
7. Extensive experience: Our extensive experience closing over 600 deals across the C-PACE enabled states gives us an execution advantage and ability to manage the complexity of specific deals and local C-PACE programs.
8. Industry leadership: Our partnerships with over 200 capital placement brokers and commercial real estate industry influencers and professionals enable our deep market penetration and leadership position in key markets across the U.S.
9. C-PACE policy expertise: We have a robust Programs & Policy team that is entirely dedicated to advocating for clean energy legislation and bringing C-PACE policy to states and municipalities across the country. This deep investment on the policy side further underscores our cross-functional expertise.
10. Mission-minded: Our collaborative, mission-minded team firmly believes "Saving Energy is Smart Business."
*The United States Department of Energy: 2016 C-PACE Report, lists the Connecticut C-PACE program as the first statewide C-PACE program in the U.S.