Login to access your documents and resources.
The client portal are currently unavailable
Farmland sustainability report 2018
Farmland sustainability report | 2019
- The report summarizes Nuveen’s continuous improvement in meeting key performance indicators (KPIs) aligned with the UN-backed Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Farmland Guidelines.
- The report also shows how our sustainability initiatives help to advance the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- View farmland holdings by crop type, acreage and country on a global map.
- Nuveen focuses on expanding third-party sustainability certifications, which increased almost 50% across the farmland portfolio.
- Examples of sustainability initiatives include a tenant code of conduct in Brazil, agricultural innovation in Poland and water conservation in Australia.
Farmland investments are less developed, more illiquid and less transparent compared to traditional asset classes. Investments will be subject to risks generally associated with the ownership of real estate-related assets and foreign investing, including changes in economic conditions, currency values, environmental risks, the cost of and ability to obtain insurance and risks related to leasing of properties.