Login to access your documents and resources.
Nuveen Natural Capital Global Thoughts: Spring 2022
The Nuveen Natural Capital team shares updates on their global operations, including acquisitions, initiatives and local partnerships in the Spring 2022 edition of the Global Thoughts newsletter.
In this edition:
- Retirement from Nuveen Natural Capital in Australia: David Gourley
- Jasmin Ranch Acquisition: an exciting addition to our horticulture portfolio
- The Blue Tree Project: partnering to bring awareness to mental health in regional Australia
- La Crianza Acquisition: diversifying our farmland exposure with hazelnut crops
- Regenerative Ag Pilots: baby steps towards big strides
- Announcing Nuveen Natural Capital
Alternatives 2021 Farmland Sustainability Report
As we mark the 10th anniversary of our Farmland Report, we reflect on the journey of embedding sustainability into our farmland management philosophy.
Alternatives Regenerative agriculture: principles and practices in action
Regenerative agriculture has recently attracted significant attention for its contribution to mitigate climate change.