Login to access your documents and resources.
Infrastructure Investor Roundtable
Glennmont Partners CEO and Managing Partner Joost Bergsma was recently interviewed in the May 2022 Infrastructure Investor Roundtable article.
Key themes discussed include:
- Evolution of the battery storage market
- Electricity transmission in Europe
- Importance of PPAs in infrastructure projects
- Challenges and opportunities for hydrogen energy
- Impact of the war in Ukraine on the energy transition in Europe
Alternatives 2021 Clean energy ESG report
We set out our work on ESG in 2021 and discuss the topics we expect to be defined by in 2022 in our 2021 ESG clean energy report.
Alternatives Financing Europe’s clean energy transition
Glennmont Partners’ Scott Lawrence was recently featured in IPE’s May 2022 publication where he discussed Europe’s infrastructure investment needs, and how investing with green energy credit can provide an attractive source of return, stability and diversification for investors who wish to achieve sustainability objectives.