Login to access your documents and resources.
Webinar replay: Where’s the opportunity? State of U.S. core equity
Watch the replay of CIO Carly Tripp and Cameron Jones, Portfolio Manager of the U.S. Cities Diversified Strategy during a fireside chat on the opportunities within the current state of U.S. core equity despite volatility.
- U.S. core equity status and how it compares to other investment strategies
- Sectors and regions that provide the greatest risk adjusted returns
- Current view of real estate investing affected by market conditions
- How the current market has informed the 2023 strategy
- Biggest opportunities within the real estate space
Real estate Real estate 2023 outlook
Five themes to watch for in 2023. Insights from leading global real estate investors.
Real estate Tailwinds propel life science sector forward over the long term
Independent of the pandemic, life science research has been fueled by other macroeconomic tailwinds.
Real estate A historic opportunity for European real estate debt
In their latest roundtable, PERE speaks with Christian Janssen, Head of Real Estate Debt, Europe, on the rise in ‘green’ loans, key differentiators of real estate debt compared to other asset classes and the significant opportunities that lie ahead amid the current market climate.