This site has been created for exclusive use by institutional investors only and does not take into account investment objectives, financial situation or specific needs of any individual investor. Information should not be the sole basis for any investment decision.
If you are not an institutional client, consultant or financial professional and are looking for more information about mutual funds and other products at Nuveen, please visit our site at www.nuveen.com.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. All investments involve some degree of risk including loss of principal. Investment objectives may not be met.
By agreeing you are confirming you are being truthful, acknowledging you have read the information above and accept the terms and conditions set out with this site and meeting the intended audience requirement for this site. Not all content on this site is appropriate or applicable for the general public and we cannot guarantee consequences with the use of this information by unauthorized or unintended users. Content on this site may not be redistributed and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or provide a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Nuveen’s response to coronavirus
To meet that priority in light of the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are drawing on long-established business continuity plans (BCPs) as well as additional resources, planning and strategy across Nuveen and our parent, TIAA.
We want to assure you that our plans and procedures cover all aspects of our investment management and client-servicing operations. They are designed to ensure maximum service levels are maintained and minimize the impact caused by any disruptions. They also enable quick and efficient recovery if necessary.
In direct response to the coronavirus, Nuveen is also taking additional steps and implementing additional policies:
- Nuveen and TIAA senior leadership are meeting several times a day to monitor conditions and update policies and procedures as warranted.
- We regularly update employees with guidance that aligns with that from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- We are encouraging all associates globally at this time to work from home (effective March 16, 2020).
- Remote access abilities for those working from home are in place to ensure that business operations continue without disruption.
- As part of that, the company has suspended all non-essential business travel until further notice.
- In addition to our public and private securities business readiness, we have put in place resources for our real assets holdings such as guidance and hotlines for real-estate property managers.
- We continuously monitor health and safety conditions on the ground in every country where we operate and can resort to work-remote solutions in or recovery-site solutions immediately as necessary.
- Our operations, including trading and all aspects of portfolio management, are not dependent on any single location thanks to large, globally dispersed teams that can move activities to alternate locations.
- Our data centers, which are continuously tested and monitored, can run unmanned for a few weeks and, if necessary, remotely switched over to recovery facilities.
Protecting and informing clientsPlease be assured that Nuveen remains fully capable of investing all of our client portfolios and committed to the welfare of our employees and the clients they serve.
Our portfolio managers and teams will continue to pursue risk-adjusted returns and outcomes that help investors meet their long-term goals.