This site has been created for exclusive use by institutional investors only and does not take into account investment objectives, financial situation or specific needs of any individual investor. Information should not be the sole basis for any investment decision.
If you are not an institutional client, consultant or financial professional and are looking for more information about mutual funds and other products at Nuveen, please visit our site at www.nuveen.com.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. All investments involve some degree of risk including loss of principal. Investment objectives may not be met.
By agreeing you are confirming you are being truthful, acknowledging you have read the information above and accept the terms and conditions set out with this site and meeting the intended audience requirement for this site. Not all content on this site is appropriate or applicable for the general public and we cannot guarantee consequences with the use of this information by unauthorized or unintended users. Content on this site may not be redistributed and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or provide a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Nuveen knows: impact investing
- Impact investing is growing rapidly, with rising demand for strategies that go beyond traditional risk reduction approaches to produce direct benefits for people and the planet.
- Institutional investors are among the largest sources of impact capital as the market’s evolution has increased opportunities to earn market-rate returns in scalable investments.
- The diversity of opportunities in alternative investments across sectors and asset classes in developed and emerging markets provides a range of risk-return profiles to meet the needs of mainstream investors.
- Potential risks — including exposure to less mature businesses, illiquidity and the wide variation of returns noted in recent studies— place a premium on due diligence in manager selection.
- Investments in affordable housing, inclusive growth and resource efficiency demonstrate the potential for direct social and environmental impact with financial returns.