This site has been created for exclusive use by institutional investors only and does not take into account investment objectives, financial situation or specific needs of any individual investor. Information should not be the sole basis for any investment decision.
If you are not an institutional client, consultant or financial professional and are looking for more information about mutual funds and other products at Nuveen, please visit our site at www.nuveen.com.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. All investments involve some degree of risk including loss of principal. Investment objectives may not be met.
By agreeing you are confirming you are being truthful, acknowledging you have read the information above and accept the terms and conditions set out with this site and meeting the intended audience requirement for this site. Not all content on this site is appropriate or applicable for the general public and we cannot guarantee consequences with the use of this information by unauthorized or unintended users. Content on this site may not be redistributed and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or provide a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Webinar replay: Shawn Lese on defined contributions
We will review the defined benefit and defined contribution models and examine how trends in these markets are reshaping investment options, investment programs and investor roles. The DC model is growing and, if it hasn't already, it will likely impact your career at some point in the future. This webinar will provide you with insights into key trends and review a number of different strategies and solutions available in real estate today.
Part 1: Defining opportunity sets: looking back and forward with modern DC plans
- Defined Benefit vs. Defined Contribution: How did we get here, and where are we going?
- The case for alternatives and private real estate inside defined contribution plans
- An overview of various defined contribution platforms and trade-offs
Part 2: Evolution of Real Estate in DC Plans: Trends to Watch
- Which types of platforms are gaining traction, and why?
- Why isn't the DC model's adoption of private real estate growing faster, and what needs to happen for it to reach its full potential?
- What are the implications of Secure Act and Pooled Employer Plans? What do they mean for the real estate and financial services industries?
Part 3: How to Do Real Estate Right, Implementation of DC Plan
- Where does real estate fit in a modern DC plan?
- What are key considerations to implement, related to process and structure?
- Case study to examine key points in adoption and management to highlight how it all fits together