The Morningstar Fund Compare tool quickly evaluates different funds against one another. In addition to Nuveen funds, add any MF, CEF or ETF available from Morningstar. Important information and disclosures are included after you click Generate Report. Please ensure to enable pop-ups in your browser.
The Morningstar Portfolio Review tool compares and analyzes your portfolio holdings. In addition to Nuveen funds, add any MF, CEF or ETF available from Morningstar. Important information and disclosures are included after you click Generate Report. Please ensure to enable pop-ups in your browser.
Tools are currently unavailable for use on mobile. Please visit the desktop site.
Quickly evaluate different MFs, CEFs and ETFs against one another
Generate a detailed analysis of your portfolio holdings including MFs, CEFs and ETFs
Municipal Bond Ladder Tool
Learn how a laddered portfolio may perform in rising rate environments
Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
Perspectives in today’s real estate market
Uncertainty has increased globally due to inflation and conflict, but real estate continues to offer long-term thematic tailwinds:
Our Real Estate team develops a quarterly global research report that analyzes the current market opportunities for strategic allocation of real estate for long-term investment benefits. This report shares insights on the macroeconomic themes and an analysis of commercial real estate megatrends across all sectors.
Opportunities we’re watching around the globe:
- Industrial/logistics: Online shopping and shifting supply chains are supporting increased demand for modern last-mile and distribution facilities
- Office: Scientific discovery and innovation boosting demand for life science and medical office space
- Alternatives: We are seeing growth in many specialize sub-sets of traditional sectors, such as student/senior housing, single family rental housing, and medical office. And the transformation of digital economy is creating opportunities in data centers
- Housing: In the U.S., the Netherlands and Scandinavia aging millennials forming are driving demand for suburban real estate ---particularly with increased work-from-home adoption
- Retail: While ecommerce and shifting consumer preferences are creating challenges for traditional retail. Alternative retail such as grocery-anchored retail centers provide opportunity
- Impact: Affordable housing has become less accessible as rent inflation outpaces income growth for mid-to low-income earners. Outsized demand from tenants has sparked investor awareness and ultimately presented favorable impact investment opportunities.
Real Estate Trending themes in real estate securities and carbon reduction
This paper explores the intersection of investments in real estate securities and carbon reduction policy and why now can be compelling from both an environmental and an economic standpoint.
Real Estate RealAccess issue no. 7: Global insights for real estate investors
In this issue, we explore buying opportunities in the market today: currency dispersions, the resurgence of necessity retail centers, changes in housing trends, regional and city diversification and the emerging sector of scientific lab space.
Real Estate When is a B better than an A?
When it comes to investments in housing, the highest quality asset doesn’t necessarily correlate to the highest return on investment.
You are on the site for: Financial Professionals and Individual Investors. You can switch to the site for: Institutional Investors or Global Investors
Please be advised, this content is restricted to financial professional access only.
Login or register as a financial professional to gain access to this information.
Not registered yet? Register