The Morningstar Fund Compare tool quickly evaluates different funds against one another. In addition to Nuveen funds, add any MF, CEF or ETF available from Morningstar. Important information and disclosures are included after you click Generate Report. Please ensure to enable pop-ups in your browser.
The Morningstar Portfolio Review tool compares and analyzes your portfolio holdings. In addition to Nuveen funds, add any MF, CEF or ETF available from Morningstar. Important information and disclosures are included after you click Generate Report. Please ensure to enable pop-ups in your browser.
Tools are currently unavailable for use on mobile. Please visit the desktop site.
Quickly evaluate different MFs, CEFs and ETFs against one another
Generate a detailed analysis of your portfolio holdings including MFs, CEFs and ETFs
Municipal Bond Ladder Tool
Learn how a laddered portfolio may perform in rising rate environments
Thank you for your message. We will contact you shortly.
The future of private debt
Churchill’s Ken Kencel discusses the private credit market and the forces that will shape its future in this Q&A with Preqin from their 2022 Global Private Debt Report.
Themes discussed include:
- The trend of rising demand from LPs for private debt and the dynamics that have fueled that growth
- The outlook for continued growth of middle-market private equity and direct lending
- How the pandemic has continued to differentiate the highest performing managers and validate their strength
- Key drivers of success, current deal volume and deployment
- The growth of responsible investing in the alternative investments industry and how private capital managers are integrating ESG considerations into their investment processes
Real Estate 2021-2022 Real Estate ESG Report
Tomorrow’s world strategy continues to drive value and change for Nuveen Real Estate.
Alternatives After swift recovery in U.S. and European private credit markets, where should investors look next?
As we are seeing economies across the U.S. and Europe recover from the pandemic, the credit markets are no exception. Though we see similar recovery paths in most regions, we detected distinct differences as well.
Please be advised, this content is restricted to financial professional access only.